It’s coming up on the end of the old year and beginning of the new, and you know what that means… Goals.
Look at how you did on the old ones and set some new ones to keep that forward momentum. I do this every year for personal and professional goals. As Kristen McKanagh is a new pen name for me, with my first book out in 2020, I’ve got a list of goals to hit. Let’s take a look at those author ones.
My goals this year surround completing contracts already signed and releasing my first book under this name!
- PUBLISH BOOKS
- Snowball’s Christmas – Oct
- WRITE BOOKS – Contracts to fulfill means a ton of words to write as well as go through the editing process on…
- Finish editing process and/or rewrites on Snowball’s Christmas
- Write and submit
- A Gift of Hope (Unexpected Gifts #1)
- Untitled Snowball’s Christmas #2
- AOAD – Authors On A Dime
- Continue as a Virtual Personal Assistant for author Alyssa Day.
- Continue to design covers for The Wild Rose Press
- FUN & FRIENDS – Great times with fellow authors
- VP of Programs on Board of Directors for Austin RWA (local chapter)
- Spending time with my awesome readers/authors/editors/agent/and friends. One of the best parts of what I do!
- TRAVEL & EVENTS
- Still working on my conference schedule for the year. Known events
- A writing retreat with bestie Nicole.
- RWA Nationals – July
- Buns & Roses Romance Tea for Literacy – Oct
- EDUCATION – Get Better
- It’s a goal of mine every single year to continue to improve as an author by attending lots of workshops.